- 1990 – Sebden Steel Service Centres
- 1996 – The Sebden Group
- 2000 – Sebden Ireland
- 2001 – Sebden Colours
- 2017 – B+D Steel Service Centres
- 1999 – R.B. Iron & Steel
- 2002 – Albion Sections
- 2014 – Eterniti Steel
- 1995 – Ron Hill: CEO
- 1996 – Brad Sanders: FD
- 2012 – Steven Hill: PD
- 2012 – Mark McCausland: MD
Our Eterniti Steels site takes on the Sebden brand and now becomes Sebden Steel Northern offering the full range of heavy plate and strip mill products.
Sebden Southern – in Chichester. This depot has returned to their roots, re-vitalising the trading name of B+D Steel to refocus their business as experts in supplying small quantities for their core local customers, while retaining the full backing of the scale of Sebden Steel Service Centres.
- A heavy Strip Mill cut-to–length line 25mm x 2,000mm x 12metres with two levellers and brushing facility offering a UK first of unparalleled flatness and cleanliness.
- An additional cut-to-length line – a Bronx: 1830mm x 3mm.
- An additional cut-to-length line – a Fimi: 2000mm x 15mm – in 30,000 extra square feet of space.
SEBDEN, founded as a privately owned independent in the 1990’s, has grown successfully both organically and through strategic acquisitions, with an ongoing investment programme resulting in a continuous improvement in production, efficiency and competitiveness.